IT Business Analyst, Enterprise Data at Peloton
IT Business Analyst
Peloton is looking for a proactive and motivated IT Business Analyst to support the Enterprise Data team’s mission on enabling data integrity throughout the Enterprise applications and systems.
In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will be instrumental in rolling out best-in class solutions. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and shaping IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development and implementation of data governance initiatives such as metadata management and data quality.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have the ability to analyze issues and develop solutions
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution
- Assist in data discovery, data identification activities within multiple data domains (e.g. Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain)
- Support the implementation of the Metadata Management Program, including the capture, storage and management of business, technical and operational metadata
- Administer efficient processes to capture and maintain all metadata in Informatica Axon and EDC
- Help in establishing Data Quality practices by profiling and creating data quality rules using Informatica Cloud Data Quality (CDQ)
- Coordinate with data steward stakeholders and help establish data definitions for the business glossary
- Facilitate consistent adoption of data principles, policies, standards and frameworks across the enterprise, demonstrating the value added by adoption
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3+ years of related experience in a business analyst, data-driven or equivalent role
- SQL language proficiency (prefer Redshift and PostgreSQL)
- Demonstrable experience with metrics gathering, tracking and reporting
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Working experience implementing data stewardship communities
- Experience implementing data governance framework (data quality management, metadata management, master data management)
- Capable of collecting business requirements and using them to guide implementation of technical solution
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Visualization/Reporting Tools (prefer Tableau, Looker)
- Understanding of database architecture concepts and how to navigate data lineage
- Knowledge or experience with Informatica data governance tools (i.e. Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), Axon, CDQ, IICS)
- ETL tools experience
- Functional knowledge or experience with ERP Systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Experience in the retail industry
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.