Peloton’s Enterprise System organization is seeking a Business Analyst to play a key role to support the supply chain teams as we continue to grow. You will gather requirements and information across the organization and ensure follow-up and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and new solutions.
They will also be responsible for new and existing integrations with various IT systems within Peloton and with 3PLs and its operations, and the international expansion of our systems into new markets. They should have strong knowledge of supply chain processes and understand various types of order, shipment, fulfillment, and receipt documents. This role reports to the Sr. Manager - Supply Chain Systems who manages core service offerings for the Supply Chain Business team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Supply Chain, Finance, and Member Support communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements and quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Supply Chain staff that run the core inventory processes and orders fulfillment
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization to build sustainable and scalable IT solutions.
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies and their impact to other projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, or related field, or similar experience
- 2+ years of overall IT experience and Business Analysis
- Must have strong experience in SAP PTP and MM modules and business processes
- Functional & configuration experience / solutions evaluation to support sourcing, purchasing, inbound receiving and inventory management processes
- Experience configuring material master, vendor management, purchase requisition, purchase order, subcontracting, stock transport orders, inventory management
- Knowledge of building interface with vendors, WMS, and 3PLs
- A basic knowledge of serialized vs non-serialized inventory
- Worked with a team to support a full SAP project implementation
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, use-cases analysis and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and off the shelf software to meet business needs
- It would be ideal but not mandatory if you have worked with the following software packages in supply chain include: E2Open, NetSuite (moving to SAP), Dell Boomi, Shopify
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence, Lucidchart is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.