Who We Are
Neverware is the developer of CloudReady, the highly secure, fast, and modern operating system that runs on almost any hardware. Launched in February 2015, CloudReady garnered immediate attention by giving budget-strapped schools a way to turn old, slow computers into fast, reliable devices that deliver the same experience as a Chromebook. Several years and one million installs later, CloudReady is the OS of choice for innovative organizations and IT teams eager to embrace the future of computing and eliminate the hassle and expense of legacy operating systems. Thousands of schools, businesses, and consumers in 127 countries around the world use CloudReady daily via our Education, Enterprise, and Home Editions.
With offices in New York and London, Neverware has been featured on Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City in 2019 and 2018, was named #8 on Built in NYC's Best Small Places to Work in NYC, and was the winner of the 2018 TIMMY Award for Best Startup in New York. Neverware’s investors include Google LLC, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and Rethink Education. Our partners include Google, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Samsung, and more.
What You'll Do: Neverware is looking for an individual to execute critical accounting and administrative tasks for the Accounting & Finance Group on a Part Time basis. The expectation is that this role will transition into a full-time position after 3-6 months. Neverware estimates that these tasks will take 20-35 hours per week. Most tasks can be performed remotely although this position may require at least one day a week onsite aside from in-person training and onboarding.
- Daily invoicing based on Closed Won Opportunities in Salesforce
- Purchase Order processing based on customer and client needs
- Emailing payment reminders to all customers with outstanding accounts receivable balances
- Updating records to reflect payments received in support of Sales Commissions reports
- Monthly reconciliations between Salesforce and Quickbooks
- Assisting the Financial Analyst with daily Salesforce analysis to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Various other Ad-hoc analysis
- Experience including and relating to practical application of accounts receivable and payables, invoicing and purchasing
- Reliable and detail-oriented with a track record of delivering on time, high quality work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- Experience using Quickbooks and Salesforce is a major plus
Neverware is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.