Junior Core Banking Analyst at MANTL
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team. MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
What You'll Do:
- Work with both clients and team members on requirements and processes definition, in a variety of complex situations
- Facilitate business requirements analysis and functional design work sessions, including creating business presentations, communications, and documentation
- Write technical stories in JIRA/confluence using industry standard notations
- Create functional requirement and scope documentation, creating templates where necessary, or using existing templates
- Participates and collaborates with other teams to ensure successful planning sessions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including comprehension and verbal skills, written communication, conflict resolution, teamwork and cooperation, and relationship building
- Strong problem resolution skills
- The ability to manage ambiguity and competing priorities
- Practical experience in system analysis, preferably in financial services
- If you live outside of New York City, occasional travel to the main office for both training and socializing
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to analyze system integration issues that challenge assumptions
- Working knowledge of REST APIs, API design best practices
- Knowledge of retail banking industry norms and practices
- Experience working in an AGILE/SCRUM environment
- Experience with Postman
- Fintech experience
- Previous experience with industry-standard core banking systems and/or APIs (FIS, Fiserv, Jack Henry, etc.)
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.