Junior Data Analyst at Peloton
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will join the Business Intelligence team initially to assist in a Data Quality effort. In your first several months, you will learn extensively about the Peloton business model and all the data we collect that enable business reporting and analysis. At the end of the Data Quality effort, you will become a regular member of the Business Intelligence team, dedicated to a business unit such as our Commercial or Apparel teams. In that capacity, you will help define the Key Performance Indicators for your business unit, build reports and dashboards to track efforts to goals, and be the liaison and subject matter expert when it comes to all things data within your designated business unit.
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources
- Define and align KPIs across multiple functional groups (marketing, product, technology) and business objectives (acquisition, sales, engagement, retention)
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture specifications
- Define and create reporting dashboards
- Develop a vision to extend/improve our existing analytics and reporting technology stack
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in analytics
- Eagerness to learn new tools and hit the ground running on Day 1
- High level of proficiency in Excel and proficiency or willingness to learn SQL
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, etc.
- 0-2 years work experience in Business Intelligence/Analytics or related functions
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.