Knowledge Management Analyst I at Vimeo
Vimeo is a fast-moving platform with an expansive tool set of solutions for businesses, creative professionals, and other video creators. The scope of our product and breadth of our user base means we have many different support needs, and our team relies on our knowledge bases and help content to be up to date and technically accurate. In 2021, we’re honing in on building our Help Centers into premier support channels, and this role will be instrumental in helping us provide outstanding self-serve support to our variety of customers.
The Knowledge Management Analyst will join the Support Operations team to help create and maintain quality help materials that focus on helping the user resolve their problem quickly and efficiently. This applicant should be a great writer, an enthusiastic collaborator, and someone who is comfortable communicating with a wide network of technical experts to ensure that the content in our help centers is accurate and timely. It also helps if you’re someone who is always on the lookout for ways to improve current systems and processes. This is a writing-focused role for someone who is fairly early in their career and interested in developing their technical content, documentation, or internal communications skills.
This role is a part of the Support Operations team, and will be working closely with the Documentation Managers.
- Work with support specialists and and product managers to write and maintain the articles in our Help Centers and the canned messages (aka macros) used by our email support agents
- Closely communicate with our remote support team to identify and remedy knowledge gaps in internal knowledge
- Regularly help to evaluate content for freshness and accuracy
- Make sure that internal training documentation is updated with product releases
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- 1-2 years experience, ideally in a support role with some experience producing help documentation, working on internal knowledge bases, or writing support content (macros, canned replies, etc)
- Great writer (impress us with your cover letter)
- Strong visual formatting sensibilities (as evidenced by your beautiful resume)
- Comfortable working independently within established systems and processes
- Strong collaborator and transparent communicator
(These aren't requirements, but they'd be gold stars on your resume)
- You have a background in customer support at a technology or SaaS company
- You've used one or more content management systems (CMSs) to manage multimedia content
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs