Knowledge Management Analyst II at Vimeo
We’re looking for a Knowledge Management Analyst to join our Customer Support Systems & Technology team to help scale the self-help experience for both our customers and our global support team. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer with an innate ability to organize complex information into easily consumable and discoverable content, while also identifying and solving issues with existing support documentation.
This role will report to the Manager, Knowledge Management, and will collaborate with numerous teams across the organization to plan for product releases and audit existing materials. You will be encouraged to be innovative in improving our self-help experience as a whole as our team and business grow.
What you’ll do:
- Work with support specialists, product managers, and other subject matter experts to write and maintain the articles in our help centers and the canned messages (aka macros) used by our email and chat support agents
- Closely communicate with our support team to identify and remedy knowledge gaps in internal and external knowledge
- Regularly audit and evaluate content for freshness and accuracy
- Familiarity with common data points and benchmarks that drive content decisions
- Contribute ideas to improving content strategy and the self-serve experience
- Make sure that internal training documentation is updated with product releases
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3-5 years experience, ideally in a support role with some experience producing help documentation, working on internal knowledge bases, or writing support content (macros, canned replies, etc.)
- Outstanding writer able to articulate insightful information to our external and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of ZenDesk Support, ZenDesk Guide (Help Center), and Confluence Cloud
- Strong visual formatting sensibilities
- Comfortable working independently and kicking off projects
- Strong collaborator and clear communicator
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video products and terminology is a plus
- Submission of a cover letter to highlight your written skills
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs