Knowledge Management Specialist at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Knowledge Management Specialist to implement our L&D initiatives in knowledge management sharing. The ideal candidate will work across global teams (L&D and all departments) to refine our knowledge management systems, develop best practices, and facilitate activities that promote knowledge sharing and organizational learning as Riskified grows.
To be successful you should serve as a specialist in knowledge management best practices, have excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, and be able to identify creative ways for teams to utilize KM technologies, systems, and activities to increase organizational learning.What You'll Be Doing
- Consult with L&D Team, key stakeholders, and primary user groups to identify current knowledge management mechanisms and opportunities for improved efficiency, engagement, accuracy, and global alignment.
- Develop and implement standards (content templates, style guides, naming conventions) and frameworks for organizing internal knowledge resources and sharing systems across the organization.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify duplicate and/or out of date knowledge and create guidelines for creating and maintaining fresh, accurate, updated, and easy to access internal facing content.
- Educate teams on knowledge management best practices, providing resources, training, and processes to help teams self-help and contribute effectively.
- Organize and facilitate scalable, creative, company-wide knowledge sharing activities, including but not limited to e-learning, seminars/webinars, workshops, podcasts, slack peer learning sessions, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to align, manage and implement knowledge management projects around business needs and product updates, ensuring relevant knowledge reaches the right audience in the appropriate format.
- Provide creative and innovative ways to promote knowledge sharing, engage global teams, and facilitate a learning culture across a growing high-tech company.
- Gather and report qualitative feedback and quantitative data on knowledge management initiatives, illustrating system improvements and productivity impacts.
- Report to the Manager of E-Learning and Knowledge Management and collaborate closely with a team of instructional designers, training specialists, and LMS specialist.
- 2-3 years of experience working in the knowledge management ecosystem, preferably in a high tech company
- Experience with content management, taxonomies, information architecture, and content modeling with knowledge of current trends, tools, and best practices
- Experience working within collaborative, cross functional work environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to apply analytical skills and systems thinking to ambiguous and shifting organizational context
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to take initiative, influence, and accomplish tasks with informal authority
- Have a positive, confident, curious, and friendly attitude
- Bachelor's degree OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Preferred but not required: Advanced degree in Knowledge Management, Organizational Psychology, Education, or a closely related field
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 450 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.