Knowledge Manager at Haven Life
Haven Life is an insurtech innovator, backed and wholly owned by MassMutual that creatively uses technology to advance the life insurance industry and better serve the modern customer.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that’s truly unique.
Our diverse team is composed of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don’t take themselves too seriously. We’re headquartered in New York’s Flatiron District, with a second office in downtown Boston, and in case you’re wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you’re creative, professional and kind, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Ready to create a full product line, innovate, and be a disruptor in the life insurance industry? Have experience providing a suite/menu of KB services to paying customers? Well, we are looking for:
- Manage end-to-end Knowledge Base function (Zendesk) for our parent company. Hire and/or hand off as client-base and service offering grows.
- Gather content from communications, biweekly release notes, our product teams, ticket reviewing, and testing our software
- Gather information through research and analytics to know what drives our customer behaviors, user experience, frequently asked questions and common issues.
- Collaborate with product teams as well as field-relations teams to build, enhance, and maintain KB product(s).
- Responsible for ideation and development of KB for other aspects of the business including tech support KBs (ServiceDesk by Jira).
- Create a go-to-market strategy for the knowledge base and help center that accompanies a SaaS based insurance tool.
- Move from a “one size fits all” knowledge base to a menu-based point of sale offering. This includes (but is not limited to) consulting, copywriting, making data-driven recommendations, and leading implementation for future clients.
- Create sales materials, pricing, KB products packages, style-guides, and more, to position services and capabilities with external partners.
- Potential to hire, train, and build a team of knowledge base consultants.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative, and in a rapidly changing environment.
- 3-5+ years experience web content development, making recommendations and creating new infrastructure and style guides
- Can format existing and create new text, videos, and visuals while maintaining clarity, effectiveness, and style
- Have the ability to analyze and quickly digest business practices of an organization and align documentation to those practices
- Possess knowledge of HTML, CSS or other web styling languages
- Proficient in writing in US English
- Developed content strategy playbooks and templates to scale the discipline
- Experienced at exploring and providing KB strategies for future clients in an agile environment, at scale (including consulting and needs analysis)
- Have proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills
- Have strong verbal and written communication
We have a stellar team of coworkers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.