Last-Mile Fulfillment Analyst
The Performance Analyst role is a key part of the Last Mile Fulfillment team here at Peloton. The role will encompass interfacing with our various 3rd Party Logistics providers to ensure all our members have a seamless white glove delivery experience from start to finish. Expectations are that the candidate will be a key part of front-line support for our member experience team and help in escalation resolution whenever applicable. Key parts of the position will be delivery issue diagnosis and resolution, analysis and compilation of customer service results as well as driving continuous improvement across our various service providers. This candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Last Mile Fulfillment team’s goal of perfect customer satisfaction through "Proper Peloton Delivery"
- Become a “subject matter expert” on both assembly and troubleshooting for all finished goods (Bike, Tread etc.)
- Assume front line support lead to our Member Experience team on escalations and other troubleshooting issues
- Improve cross-functional communication with our 3PLs to support our continued business growth
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall last-mile delivery process
- Work closely with the Logistics team to ensure all stock transfers are received and processed within SLAs
- Support in data analysis on service provider performance and adherence to performance improvement plans
- Assist in ensuring all transactions or last-mile transportation updates are processed successfully in our ERP
- 2+ years experience in managing a 3PL or working at a 3PL
- E-commerce or white glove delivery experience preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis always on superior customer satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.