Lead Analytics Services Associate at Crossix
The Customer Analytics team provides actionable insights to both external customers and internal teams.
What You'll Do
- Partner with client service team members to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- Lead account team’s day to day operations
- Work closely with clients to develop key performance indicators that enable measurement and optimization of clients’ healthcare marketing
- Interpret data to provide actionable data-driven insights to help clients optimize their media campaign
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partner teams
- Assist in development of project reports and presentations
- Escalate issues, delays, and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines
- Own all campaign background and metrics
- Consult with clients regarding development & alignment of data
- Work with senior members to apply insights to quantitative findings
- Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove value against original business goals
- Help provide recommendations to various healthcare and media clients using data-proven insights
Who You Are:
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
- Someone with an aptitude for media and contextual relevance.
- Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptable, flexible, and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Exposure to direct marketing, Ad Tech, Mar Tech or healthcare a plus
What You've Done
- Analytically-oriented problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree in related field a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- MS Office fluency, especially MS Excel; experience with VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, other data manipulation tools a plus
- Experience with and/or academic background in marketing analytical methodologies (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) and/or other quantitative analytics
- 1-3 years experience with Digital Ecosystem
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.