Lead Analytics Services Associate at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:36 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 22, 2021
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
The success of our customers is critical to Veeva. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering partnerships and providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Crossix Analytics Services Lead Associate generates insights and analytics leveraging Crossix Analytics products to guide strategic decisions for their Lifesciences clients.
Lead Associates focus on generating insights from big data, storytelling, and packaging deliverables to inform marketing decisions. Successful candidates will possess strong analytics skills, communication skills, and project management skills.
What You'll Do
- Partner with client service team members to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional health data.
- Work closely with clients and media agencies to develop key performance indicators that enable measurement and optimization of clients’ healthcare marketing.
- Interpret data to provide actionable data-driven insights to help clients optimize their media campaigns.
- Lead account team’s day-to-day operations and project management.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partner teams.
- Assist in the development of project reports and presentations.
- Escalate issues, delays, and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions.
- Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines.
- Own all campaign background and metrics.
- Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove value against original business goals.
- Help provide recommendations to various healthcare and media clients using data-proven insights.
What You've Done
- Analytically-oriented problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- MS Office fluency, especially MS Excel; experience with other data manipulation tools a plus.
- 2+years of work experience in analytics.
- Experience in the media or marketing ecosystem is a plus.
Nice to Have
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
- Someone with an aptitude for media and contextual relevance.
- Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptable, flexible, and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Exposure to direct marketing, Ad Tech, Mar Tech, or healthcare a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!