Lead Analytics Services Associate at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:39 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, May 27, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
The success of our customers is critical to Veeva. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering partnerships and providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Crossix Analytics Services Lead Associate generates insights and analytics leveraging Crossix Analytics products to guide strategic decisions for their Lifesciences clients.
Lead Associates focus on generating insights from big data, storytelling, and packaging deliverables to inform marketing decisions. Successful candidates will possess strong analytics skills, communication skills, and project management skills.
What You'll Do
- Partner with client service team members to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional health data.
- Work closely with clients and media agencies to develop key performance indicators that enable measurement and optimization of clients’ healthcare marketing.
- Interpret data to provide actionable data-driven insights to help clients optimize their media campaigns.
- Lead account team’s day-to-day operations and project management.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partner teams.
- Assist in the development of project reports and presentations.
- Escalate issues, delays, and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions.
- Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines.
- Own all campaign background and metrics.
- Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove value against original business goals.
- Help provide recommendations to various healthcare and media clients using data-proven insights.
What You've Done
- Analytically-oriented problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- MS Office fluency, especially MS Excel; experience with other data manipulation tools a plus.
- 2+years of work experience in analytics.
- Experience in the media or marketing ecosystem is a plus.
Nice to Have
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
- Someone with an aptitude for media and contextual relevance.
- Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptable, flexible, and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Exposure to direct marketing, Ad Tech, Mar Tech, or healthcare a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.