Lead Business Intelligence Engineer
Lead Business Intelligence Engineer
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Uniquely positioned to lead the way in the exciting HealthTech industry, WW is rebuilding most of our core experiences and embracing modern engineering practices and techniques.
Collecting data from many unique sources we are strongly positioned to derive deep knowledge on our member's behaviors. Using this data we can provide improved & personalized experiences for users as well as providing insights to the executive team that will drive the evolution of our company.
As we rebuild many of our core experiences, we are seeking talented people who are excited to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to join a company embracing a modern Technology culture, where you will have the ability to improve people's lives in a very meaningful way and have a major impact on WW offerings to our members. As reliance on health and wellness awareness increases, you can be part of the team that is leading the way.
- Help drive the data architecture of the organization
- Build complex functions that answer questions for the business.
- Model data at rest to enable powerful data analysis.
- Work with engineers across the organization to identify data quality issues in source systems and help keep the data clean.
- Provide solutions that help share data with the enterprise.
- Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning.
- Experience leading a team
- Experience migrating a legacy data warehouse to the cloud
- Experience with Microsoft Data Technologies like SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL, and C#
- Expert SQL Knowledge
- Experience driving and owning the data architecture within an organization
- Experience Designing and Architecting Different Database Models
- Experience Driving and Managing the Data Quality of a Data Driven Organization
- Experience working with Microsoft Data Technologies (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS)
- Experience in Agile Methodologies along with modern software development practices using tools like Jira, Github, making and reviewing Pull Requests, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience deploying data workloads to a Cloud Data Platform such as GCP or AWS
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with Looker
- Proven track record of leading the design of Enterprise Data Architectures
- Experience with some of the following data stores: BigQuery, Redshift, Postgres, Cassandra, or Mongo
- Experience building data pipelines using Apache Beam or Apache Spark
- Experience programming in Python, Scala, or Java
- Experience with real time streaming solutions such as Kinesis, Pub/Sub, or Kafka
- Experience orchestrating complex workflows using tools like Airflow, Luigi, or Pentaho
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.