Lead Data Analyst at Lifion by ADP
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
As a core member of Global FCRM (Financial Crimes Risk Management) R&D team, Associate will be responsible to crate and execute test plan, manually execute test cases, run existing QTP scripts and write HP Quality Center/ALM BPT test scripts for AML project implemented using Actimize product using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Work with Operational and Production Management teams to fully understand their AML Analytical needs, develop appropriate DART solutions, and document and present your recommendations.
- Use data analysis and statistical techniques to validate the performance of financial crimes models and algorithms
- Analyze multiple systems for data requirements. Address data quality issues while interfacing systems to each other
- Implement, optimize, and enhance software systems that detect financial crimes
- Conduct quantitative analysis of AML model output to verify model accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness, and provide reports detailing the current state of data feeds, rule output at current settings, and alert outputs at alternative settings
- Perform thorough analysis of various AML models to develop a global customer risk rating model
- Designs and maintains SQL queries and routines.
- Collaborates with team members and business partners in defining, designing, developing and implementing technology solutions to improve business functions.
- Analyzes user requirements and translates into database requirements and implements in database code.
- Expert in Designing, Developing and Maintaining large scale, highly transnational enterprise applications based on Oracle
- 7-10 years of extensive Experience with
- Data visualization Hadoop, NoSQL, MongoDB
- Creating complex data models and cross schema analytics
- Working on structured and unstructured DB's
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, agile scrum based team environment
- Analytic, with the ability to provide solutions and prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
- Oracle, SQL, Tableau, Warehousing, Machine Learning, Scripting with Python, R,
- Informatica Suite, J2EE, Java UI frameworks
- Financial Services background
- AML (Anti Money Laundering Background)
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.