Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As a Lead Engineer within the Analyze camp, you will be focusing on providing both customers and developers the ability to access and manage data in the Unqork platform. As a member of the Analyze camp you will be a data steward focusing on Unqork’s data governance concerns from security and compliance to performance and reliability.
- Champion technical excellence and provide technical leadership by example on your team
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with product managers to identify actionable opportunities, and design solutions that positively impact the platform experience
- Participate as a primary stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, managing priorities, and in the day-to-day performance of your team
- Collaborate with other Camps to help accomplish cross-cutting goals and clear blockers
Who you are:
- You have a deep knowledge of the interplay between data structures, queries and indexes (in short, query performance is not an afterthought for you)
- You are excited to mentor a cohesive, high functioning team in a fast-paced environment
- You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering and leadership
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You are hungry about learning, and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices, such as TDD, CI/CD, and eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of engineering experience, including 2+ years leading a team of engineers
- 4+ years professional experience with MongoDB
- 4+ years of professional experience with SQL databases
- Expert in data modeling, normalization, query and indexing strategies
- BI Connector and Search solution experience
- Node.js experience a plus
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.