About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
Galaxy Digital Lending (GDL) provides tailored lending of digital assets, stablecoins, and US dollars to institutions and high net worth individuals. GDL’s primary products are margin/secured lending, structured product financing, collar financing, and special situations lending. After strong growth in the business in 2020, GDL is looking to expand its team and grow the portfolio with engaged and thoughtful team members.
- Assist with management and day-to-day operations of lending business and portfolio
- Assist with counterparty credit analysis, loan exposure and risk management, and market risk analysis
- Manage and facilitate counterparty-facing interactions with our Sales and Operations teams
- Drive process improvements and partner with teams across the firm
- Assist with treasury asset and cash liquidity to support day-to-day business operations across the firm
- Detailed data and reporting management
- List any 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree (STEM/Finance a plus)
- Excel/modeling skills
- Finance or math background
- High attention to detail
- Data modeling (Python, R, etc.) a plus
- Ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- An interest in cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Galaxy Digital seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking, arrest or conviction record, his or her sexual and other reproductive health decisions, or other protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.