Logistics Analyst - Accessories at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a motivated Logistics Analyst within its North American Logistics team to drive scalability and operational improvements in our accessories network. This role will focus exclusively on our North American logistics operation. The mission of the North American Logistics team is to ensure a successful delivery experience for customers while optimizing the costs of Peloton’s global supply chain. The Logistics Analyst role is critical to achieving the team’s mission, and affords many opportunities to contribute, learn and grow with Peloton. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical and possesses the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Manage shipment of inventory to all locations (from DC to Last Mile Hub) to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations.
- Optimize shipping methods and carrier mix to balance cost and SLAs
- Manage 3PL SLA performance for both B2B and B2C shipments
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our operations
- Define KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of the relevant part of our operations
- Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including experience working with warehouses and logistics providers
- Experience with a TMS preferred
- Strong Excel skills a must
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.