Logistics Analyst - Connected Fitness at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a motivated Logistics Analyst within its Supply Chain and Logistics team to drive scalability and operational improvements in how we manage the deployment of inventory.
The mission of the Logistics and Operations team is to deploy inventory across a complex global supply chain and manage product lifecycle transitions. Operations at Peloton are critical to ensuring a successful delivery experience for customers, while balancing cost and operational efficiencies for the company.
The Logistics Analyst role plays a critical role in both day to day operations and well cross-functional projects, and affords many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical and possesses the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Manage forward/reverse deployment of inventory to/from all locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations
- Determine optimal quantities, safety stock, replenishment quantity, etc
- Optimize shipping methods and carrier mix to balance cost and SLAs
- Manage our freight vendors and interface with warehouse operators to achieve key goals. This includes includes identifying SLAs, monitoring volatility in cost benchmarks, planning for unique projects, and working through sticky situations
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our operations
- Define KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of the relevant part of our operations
- Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
- 1-3 years of professional experience in logistics
- Comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Executive level communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with large data sets. SQL a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable in setting up highly analytical models
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company 's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME 's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.