Machine Learning Engineer, Deployment at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer, Deployment focused on Deep Learning/Computer Vision. You’ll be developing cutting-edge systems to provide our members with a world-class fitness experience, in collaboration with Product, Software, and Hardware teams.
- Own the deployment loop between research-driven AI models and their use in edge environments, with a heavy focus on performance and efficiency running on embedded, resource constrained hardware.
- Collaborate and work closely with engineers to translate and deploy new AI/ML solutions for connected fitness devices.
- Be the voice in the room that guides development work by ensuring work being done by the team is deployable in an end to end system.
- Ensure model performance remains within expected bounds when promoting experimental models to production.
- Specifically, you may encounter projects focused on: Temporal modeling, Object Detection, Segmentation, Perception, Multi-modal and Ensembling
- 2-5+ years of hands-on, real-world experience with one or more of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Experience with Qualcomm SNPE, Tensorflow Lite, or other similar Edge Inference/NN Acceleration frameworks.
- Experience with deploying AI models on the edge, including Model Compression techniques such as Quantization, Pruning, Distillation
- Proficiency in Python and Java/C/C++, and ML frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Ability to quickly translate research work into high-quality production code with a strong sense of good system design.
- Comfortable working with large image and video datasets.
Experience with one or more of:
- Experience developing software for consumer products on Mobile SoCs, especially within the Android NDK framework.
- Few-shot Learning, Transfer Learning
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in either our NYC HQ or Santa Clara once safe to re-open the office.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.