Machine Learning Engineer
- Work with high-level applications of Machine Learning:
- Design and build machine learning systems that solve difficult problems involving big data, information retrieval, video understanding, ranking, and recommendation systems
- Write, test and maintain production-quality ML models and services at Vimeo scale (200TB of data per month)
- Study and analyze problems, propose solutions and design experiments
- Masters in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience with Python
- Strong knowledge of ML techniques including both supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, regression, and optimization
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, SKLearn, XGBoost or similar libraries
- Experience delivering Computer Vision, Video Understanding, Personalization and/or Recommendation solutions to users at scale
- Experience shipping models into a high availability production environment
- Docker experience
- Experience with data processing / ETL tools at scale like Spark, HDFS, Apache Beam, etc
- Experience optimizing search via Solr / Elasticsearch and/or nearest neighbors via Annoy / FAISS
- Experience with
- Go and C / C++
- A strong mathematical background (Probability and Statistics)
- PhD with publications in top-tier conferences or journals in ML (such as NeurIPS, ICML, CVPR, SIGGRAPH)
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.