Machine Learning Engineer at Ocrolus
- Work with Product and Operations to understand the business, and the different problem spaces at play.
- Identify areas where ML could achieve disproportionate lift.
- Coordinate with Operations to describe data collection needs, and prescribe collection methodology.
- Design solutions that employ modern ML techniques for the purpose of performing image classification, image localization/ segmentation, natural language processing, and more.
- Deliver solutions that are highly performant and lead to a higher degree of automation across the Company.
- BA./S. CompSci or CompEng or comparable Engineering degree.
- 3 years of applied machine learning experience.
- Fluency in Python.
- Expertise in at least one modern ML framework such as Keras, TensorFlow, or PyTorch.
- We’re a seasoned team of engineers and operators, that understand the value of clean high quality data gathering. You will never feel alone in the trenches during the course of your work.
- We have a very mature data gathering operation already in place. Disseminating training materials and collection methodology is painless.
- There is a high degree of variety in the problems that are available to tackle.
- Our size and culture means a high degree of personal autonomy inherent in the day to day.
- Flexibility. We’re not married to an approach, framework, or provider. We’re willing to change when provided with compelling data.