Machine Learning/Computer Vision Engineer at Peloton
Peloton is looking for an experienced computer vision/machine learning expert who is not afraid to get their hands dirty with real world problems. You’ll be developing cutting-edge systems to provide our members a world-class fitness experience, in collaboration with Product, Software, and Hardware teams. You’ll be reporting to the VP of Product Intelligence.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Masters in EE, CS or related disciplines. PhD preferred.
- 5+ years of industry/academic experience
- Expertise with computer vision and/or machine learning, especially deep learning.
- Experience in applying machine learning & computer vision to resource constrained devices (such as mobile devices)
- Ability to whiteboard some theory while at the same time rolling up your sleeves and get coding.
- Understand research papers and be able to translate the ideas into efficient code quickly.
- Experience in designing and developing Deep Learning-based Vision systems, for tasks like Object Detection and Segmentation, and deploying these systems in real-world settings.
- Is comfortable constructing and manipulating large image and video datasets, both open-source and internal.
- Experience with Python and Java or C/C++, and ML frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Bonus points for experience with one or more of: Caffe/Caffe2, CUDA programming, optimization for mobile, Distributed Training, YOLO, One-shot Learning.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.