Manager, Brand Analysis at Harry's
About the Team
At Harry’s, our customer is at the core of everything we do. Understanding the impact of our efforts on brand performance and identify opportunity areas is key to driving our ongoing growth and strategy. We continuously bring together knowledge from our customers, the market, and brand activities to understand what we’re doing well, where we should make improvements, and how to set Harry’s up for success in the future.
About the Role
We are looking for an analytical, creative, and curious data insights expert who quickly translates business needs into robust analytical plans to uncover learning that keeps us on the leading edge of men’s grooming. As a Manager of Brand Analysis, you will lead an analytics roadmap that delivers ongoing brand and market insights that fuel actions for base busines management, new product assessment, and customer targeting and personalization. You will be the expert on customer and market data that identifies and addresses critical business questions with recommendations based on robust and reliable analytics.
What you will accomplish:
- Lead brand analytics to understand performance, business drivers, customer segments, and market dynamics for the Harry’s brand
- Coordinate data learning needs across the commercial team to build and execute a holistic analytics and reporting plan tied to key initiatives and the annual brand calendar
- Build and maintain brand performance dashboards using syndicated POS/Panel and internal Direct-to-Consumer data
- Identify and lead analytics initiatives to fuel long term innovation, enhance customer experiences, and develop robust future business plans that achieve our corporate
- Collaborate closely with the brand team, retail analysts and our analytics team to consolidate learnings and create brand summaries that reflect a single version of the truth
- Build omni-channel customer journeys based on available data to identify opportunities to increase customer loyalty and value via engagement, promotion, and customer level feedback.
- Support ongoing marketing ROI analyses to inform continuous improvement of our targeting, content, and marketing mix.
This should describe you:
- Passionate about data – You possess a strong understanding and expertise working with customer level data from a range of sources including syndicated and internal sources
- Curious, nearly to a fault – Your insatiable desire to get beyond surface level reporting learning allows you to uncover true insight into business and performance drivers for our brands and key competitors
- Crafty and creative – You look for creative solutions and aren’t afraid to get scrappy when appropriate. You are focused on delivering against brand learning objectives and timelines and build analytical approaches to suit.
- Skilled data storyteller – You are comfortable analyzing and weaving together disparate information into a holistic story with strong business implications and recommendations
- Unwaveringly objective – You strive to provide a single version of the truth based on key performance metrics, data trends, and the results of advanced analytics
- You geek out on the idea of uncovering data insights that unlock opportunities to build our brand, enhance the customer experience, and expand our base of loyal customers
- You are highly collaborative and able to quickly establish credibility within the team to impact decisions through both formal and informal influence
- 3-5 years related work experience, preferably in FMCG or packaged goods. DTC brand experience is a plus.
- Comfortable with a range of data sources, analytical tools, and visualization methods for analyzing both structured and unstructured data, SQL experience preferred.
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report to the Sr. Director, Customer Solutions & Intelligence
- Provide direct support to the Marketing, Direct-to-Consumer, and Communications teams
- Work closely with other members of the Insights, Retail, and Analytics teams
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.