Manager, Business Intelligence at Vimeo
At Vimeo, we’re committed to making data-driven decisions that drive our business forward. Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video lovers around the globe. We are looking for an experienced senior analyst to support our Enterprise and Solutions teams, adept at using data to drive business decisions. This person should have a strong analytics background and be an effective communicator with a wide variety of stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a bias for action and results, ideally with experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
What you'll do:
- Querying and analyzing large sets of data to help the organization better understand the performance of Vimeo’s Enterprise businesses (https://vimeo.com/ott; https://vimeo.com/live)
- Take business requirements from internal stakeholders and collaborate across teams to build scalable analytics and reporting solutions
- Partner with Enterprise, Solutions and Finance teams in identifying, defining, and reporting key metric performance to drive success in achieving their goals
- Partner with BI-Engineering in maintaining the health of data pipelines and internal data libraries/tools, and Product Analytics to be able to develop complete analyses on what features are driving the enterprise metrics
- Design and build automated dashboards to drive awareness and familiarity of key metrics
- Communicate findings and recommendations across all levels of the organization
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics or Computer Science)
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytics role; SaaS and/or Enterprise business experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- SQL expert and experience with large databases (Python/Jupyter proficiency is a bonus)
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and/or business decisions
- Experience with Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Salesforce and/or Google Analytics and similar web analytics tools
- You truly believe that "getting it right" is just as important as "getting it done"
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.