We are seeking an analytics leader to build and manage Business Intelligence functions at Hinge. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders to identify the reporting and analytics needs of each business vertical and develop processes and strategies to empower data-driven decision-making throughout the company. This role will report to the Director of Data Science.
- Identify the reporting and analytics needs of Product, Marketing, Finance, and other teams at Hinge
- Develop BI roadmap, strategies, and processes
- Collaborate with Data Science and Data Engineering to refine BI tools and methodologies
- Hire and manage a small team of BI analysts
- Perform hands-on work as needed
- 8+ years of work experience, including 5+ years in business intelligence or related fields
- 3+ years of experience working with business stakeholders, data scientists, and engineers
- 2+ years of experience in people, organizational, and project management
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker (preferred) or Tableau
- Familiarity with Python, R, or equivalent
- Familiarity with data science concepts
- Attention to detail
- Superb communication skills
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description