Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified, a fast-growing leader in the fraud industry, is looking for a talented finance professional to lead our new Commercial Analytics function.
In this high-profile role, you will work with sales, finance, marketing and operations leaders to help drive strategic decision-making and provide commercial, operational, and business insights. You will own the commercial planning, forecasting, and reporting of MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue), Won/Loss, Demand Gen, etc. and provide recommendations to your business partners. You will also be responsible for key commercial reporting deliverables and ad hoc analyses and help to define the processes by which we scale and grow.What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with sales, finance, marketing, and operations leadership to drive insightful reporting that enables the business to make data-based decisions regarding current performance of the commercial teams and identifies future growth opportunities.
- Build and maintain a commercial analytical framework.
- Provide input and guidance to sales leadership team to improve commercial performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure accurate reporting for monthly Go To Market, Quarterly Business Reviews and Board Presentations.
- Long-term (1 year+) Build out a team of commercial analysts and oversee their work to ensure quality and accuracy of deliverables.
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Incentive Compensation, Finance and Sales Operations teams during the annual quota setting process. Use historical and forward looking data to determine territory growth plans.
- Provide ongoing reporting support to different teams in the company and decision making analysis for projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives.
- Assist with “Ad-hoc” requests (analysis and reporting).
- 5+ years of prior commercial, revenue FP&A, revenue operations experience or consulting required, ideally at a high growth SaaS company
- Proven track record of managing complex commercial reporting environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, STEM or Statistics. MBA a plus
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, including ASC-606
- Ability to influence business partners and provide recommendations in order to drive decision-making and execution
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Tableau
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.