Manager, Data Analyst at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Data Analyst Manager to join our Data Science team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
The Data Analyst Manager would lead a team of data analysts during a time of major infrastructure upgrade. She/he would be a key member of the Brand Safety team, which works on addressing a vital need in the digital advertising world to keep brands away from harmful content. The data analysts play a critical role in ensuring reliability of our Brand Safety solutions, working with various stakeholders within the organization ranging from data science to product and engineering.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage a team of 4-6 Data Analysts
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of the content of webpages, mobile applications with respect to given categories of media quality and/or media risk: “fake news”, violent content, extremist content
- Work with Data Scientists to plan out quality evaluation for DS and ML based projects
- Troubleshoot, triage, and communicate evaluations and results to technical and non-technical stakeholders both within and outside the organization
- Increase overall technical knowledge of data analyst team as we extend our ML capabilities
- Identify and introduce best practices and processes to aid the Data Analyst team
- Work with product and engineering teams to address and support taxonomy governance
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Bachelors with 5+ years or Masters degree with 3+ years data analyst experience
- End-to-end analytics project ownership from conception to delivery
- Familiarity and exposure to statistics and programming in languages like Python and R
- Excel or similar analytic software; SQL and database systems
- Prior agile development
- Detail oriented, solution-driven, and embraces solving complex problems
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.