Manager, Growth Analytics
Manager, Growth Analytics
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers
About the Role
We are now looking for a talented analytics manager to join our growing analytics group to help drive a data-first culture across WW.
You will manage a small team of direct reports and work closely with a cross functional team through all development stages, from identifying opportunities, to analyzing the impact of efforts, and discovering areas for improvement.
As a member of the Analytics team, you will collaborate with cross-functional partners on a wide range of complex problems. Team members will work closely with both business and technical teams to proactively identify gaps in our knowledge base. The candidate will be charged with managing analytics tools, providing analytics reporting, and data-driven strategic insights, trends, and perspective.
- Design and maintain corresponding Google Analytics/GTM solution design requirements documentation for our websites, mobile apps, and connected devices.
- Work closely with our data engineer(s) to seamlessly integrate clickstream data into our internal data platforms and ensure desired outcomes are reflected in the technical implementation of first and third party tags.
- Lead, validate, monitor and troubleshoot tagging and tracking issues, communicating status/next steps until resolution with all relevant stakeholders.
- Help measure and compare the success of marketing metrics across campaigns.
- Provide predictive insights to help drive future marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to help automate the most common reports.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Document data requirements and think through complex problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics/GTM implementation best practices with hands-on practical experience (5+ years) managing complex implementations on websites and mobile applications.
- 4-6 years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from big datasets.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, your queries are optimized for readability and performance. Google BigQuery a plus.
- A track record for producing reproducible analyses, experience with R or python a plus.
- Strong experience with using BI tools to build dynamic/scalable dashboards. Looker experience a plus.
- Strong conceptual/analytical/creative thinker – ability to push beyond specific requests and identify the business need in advance of execution.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.