Manager, Merchant Services Strategy & Analytics at DoorDash
The Merchant Services team at DoorDash is responsible for bringing merchants onto the DoorDash platform. We are looking for an analytical problem solver to drive reporting, automation and business insights for the team. You’ll work cross-functionally to identify the key opportunities to power improved business performance and bring structured data insights to guide our teams.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Identify key metrics to measure speed and quality at each step of the onboarding processes
- Develop turnkey automated weekly/daily reporting that serves as a “health check” for our team’s operations including data cuts that help the team troubleshoot root causes for any issues
- Lead projects that use data and analytics to develop an in-depth understanding of merchant experience on DoorDash during the onboarding process, including crafting compelling ‘stories’
- Work directly with leaders in the Merchant Services org on projects that provide opportunity sizing, surface gaps/opportunities to develop quarterly business plans and build cross functional alignment
- Collaborate and closely partner with key cross functional partners and other analytics groups within the merchant org (e.g., Support, Sales Operations)
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in organizations working cross-functionally with Sales, Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Support in both mature and high growth start-up environments
- You have a minimum of three years of experience running internal analysis with high proficiency in settling measurable insights
- You have experience and inclination for rolling up sleeves (process mapping, data cleansing, debugging/commenting code, documentation) when needed
- You are skilled at finding the balance between urgent and important requests; flourishes with change and ambiguity; and brings an analytical customer-centric and curious mentality to the table!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate requirements with technical and non-technical audiences
- You have a strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- You have strong working knowledge of SQL, Python, Chartio, Tableau
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.