The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. Backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, and Sweetgreen, we've raised over $100M in funding and seek to build a company as healthy as the dogs we feed.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.#LongLiveDogs
Where You'll Come In
We are looking for a People Analytics Manager to join our growing HR (Humans) team. In this role, you will be responsible for capturing the employee lifecycle and building out the people analytics process. Reporting to the Director of Humans, this role will have a company-wide footprint and will strongly and regularly collaborate with the HR function, Finance, Managers and Employees throughout The Farmer's Dog.How You'll Make An Impact
- Think about the employee journey from start to finish, inclusive of pre-TFD and post-TFD days. What exactly is happening throughout the journey? What should we focus on, why and how?
- With the above questions in mind, strategically plan out people analytics initiatives in order to help drive proactive business decisions.
- Layer on behavioral and psychological context to data analysis in order to humanize the intelligence.
- Manage and build out analytics dashboards for various audiences including executives, total rewards, talent management, talent acquisition, etc.
- Analyze data related to various processes and structures including hiring, promotions, leveling, internal transfers, terminations, etc.
- Apply a diversity lens at all times to ensure equity and balance.
- Strategize the best approach to capturing, maintaining, and auditing data in relation to technology platforms.
- Stay abreast of all data compliance and security regulations in order to partner with appropriate stakeholders.
- Actively learn and understand the different verticals within the HR function in order to connect the dots, allowing us to see the big picture..
- 5+ years prior experience within data analysis in order to guide the business on short term and long term decisions.
- Expert storyteller using data intelligence and findings.
- Expert user of excel.
- Big plus if you have programming language (e.g., SQL, R, Python) and data engineering experience.
- Ability to keep highly confidential intelligence within the “need to know” group.
- Highly skilled and comfortable with technology platforms.
A Few of Our Best Benefits
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (upon a safe return-to-office!)
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Competitive 401k plan with company match
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls (and in-person meetings) is now a feature, not a bug