Manager, Product Analytics at Vimeo
Understanding how customers engage with Vimeo’s video platform plays a critical role in the product development process. We are looking for an experienced analyst to partner with the Video Product and Video Engineering teams to deliver ongoing analysis of the player and upload ecosystems. The manager will directly support the Video teams building the player and upload experiences, and the Data team building user-facing video analytics and search products.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Video Product and Data Product teams to define, implement and measure key metrics across the Vimeo platform
- Collaborate with engineering to instrument consistent data collection across web, app and API sources
- Proactively identify patterns and trends in user behavior and inform product opportunities
- Develop A/B test hypotheses and partner with data teams to instrument, analyze and make recommendations from the experiments
- Develop a deep understanding of Vimeo’s video technologies through analysis and modeling
- Enable data democratization by leveraging self-service reporting and visualization tools
- Translate analysis into strategic recommendations to senior levels of the organization
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytics role
- Extensive SQL experience working with large and varied datasets
- Proven track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and business decisions
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Strong ability to communicate findings clearly, accurately and effectively to a broad audience
- Belief that "getting it right" is just as important as "getting it done"
- Experience with Google BigQuery and/or Snowflake a plus
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.