Manager, Product Marketing Analytics
Manager, Product Marketing Analytics
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
About the Role:
We are now looking for a talented analytics manager to join our growing analytics group to help drive a data-first culture across WW.
You will manage a small team of direct reports and work closely with a cross functional team through all development stages, from identifying opportunities, to analyzing the impact of efforts, and discovering areas for improvement.
As a member of the Analytics team, you will collaborate with cross-functional partners on a wide range of complex problems. Team members will work closely with business and technical teams to understand how and when we should communicate with our members and the impact of those communications. Key responsibilities will include measuring behaviors pre- and post-communication to determine the optimal time in a member's journey to send marketing messages.
- Help define and measure the impact of communications on behaviors within the product.
- Provide predictive insights to help drive future contact strategies for both current and future members.
- Provide analytics and insights to help teams determine the optimal number of messages to send to current and future members.
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to help automate the most common reports.
- Develop KPIs and analyze responses to messaging for new offers, products, and features.
- Build models for optimized customer communication strategy.
- Lead execution of all customer contact strategies to ensure consistency of brand message across channels.
- Build for test and learn strategies (A/B test, multivariate test, etc.)
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Document data requirements and think through complex problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred.
- 4-6 years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from big datasets.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics web analytics data (visits, page views, unique visitors, bounce rates, etc.)
- Previous experience in product marketing, product management, marketing technology, or market analysis
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, your queries are optimized for readability and performance. Google BigQuery a plus.
- A track record for producing reproducible analyses, experience with R or python a plus.
- Strong experience with using BI tools to build dynamic/scalable dashboards. Looker experience a plus.
- Strong conceptual/analytical/creative thinker – ability to push beyond specific requests and identify the business need in advance of execution.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.