Manager, Product Marketing Analytics
Manager, Product Marketing Analytics
At Weight Watchers, we inspire healthy habits for real life. We meet our members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. We are a purpose-driven organization and we understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help our members throughout every step of their journey.
We have more than 50 years of history and trust to build on, and we are leveraging technology, community, and behavior science to help more people around the world reach their goals. Our approach is science-based, and evidence proven to help people lose weight and develop healthy habits to live life fully. If being part of a purpose-driven, member-focused, high-performing digital culture sounds exciting to you; we invite you to explore Weight Watchers and our open positions.
About the Role:
We are now looking for a talented analytics manager to join our growing analytics group to help drive a data-first culture across Weight Watchers.
You will manage a small team of direct reports and work closely with a cross functional team through all development stages, from identifying opportunities, to analyzing the impact of efforts, and discovering areas for improvement.
As a member of the Analytics team, you will collaborate with cross-functional partners on a wide range of complex problems. Team members will work closely with business and technical teams to understand how and when we should communicate with our members and the impact of those communications. Key responsibilities will include measuring behaviors pre- and post-communication to determine the optimal time in a member’s journey to send marketing messages.
- Help define and measure the impact of communications on behaviors within the product.
- Provide predictive insights to help drive future contact strategies for both current and future members.
- Provide analytics and insights to help teams determine the optimal number of messages to send to current and future members.
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to help automate the most common reports.
- Develop KPIs and analyze responses to messaging for new offers, products, and features.
- Build models for optimized customer communication strategy.
- Lead execution of all customer contact strategies to ensure consistency of brand message across channels.
- Build for test and learn strategies (A/B test, multivariate test, etc.)
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Document data requirements and think through complex problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred.
- 4-6 years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from big datasets.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics web analytics data (visits, page views, unique visitors, bounce rates, etc.)
- Previous experience in product marketing, product management, marketing technology, or market analysis
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, your queries are optimized for readability and performance. Google BigQuery a plus.
- A track record for producing reproducible analyses, experience with R or python a plus.
- Strong experience with using BI tools to build dynamic/scalable dashboards. Looker experience a plus.
- Strong conceptual/analytical/creative thinker – ability to push beyond specific requests and identify the business need in advance of execution.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.