Manager, Revenue Analytics at The Walt Disney Company (Greater NYC Area, NY)
The Revenue & Yield Management teams develop and guide the revenue strategy for multiple brands across the Disney Portfolio. The team models, measures, sets and executes these strategies by marketplace, in parallel with identifying consistencies across the business that will better inform cross portfolio packaging and sales.
The Manager, Revenue Analytics group will work on daily, weekly, monthly etc. revenue reporting, contributing to budget and forecasting process. They will manage various ad hoc revenue projects and financial requests from RYM leadership. This person will work closely with Research, Programming and Finance teams to report on risk and opportunity analyses. This person will work with pricing and SBS teams to price and package assets as well as ratecard management in order to maximize revenue.
- Onboard, manage, and train team of Senior Business Analysts. Includes comprehensive understanding of reporting and systems and the ability to support and lead on-going training amid ad-tech improvements.
- Supervise liability/revenue reporting for network suites, leading cross network liability initiatives from start to finish. Ensuring all needed information is gathered and communicated at the beginning of the process. As well as completing the final phase, initializing the transfer of revenue to the appropriate destination.
- Collaborate with research, sales, and inventory managers on varying interdepartmental projects both ad hoc and timed with the yearly sales cycle. Primarily focused on the synthesis, and presentation of actionable information to improve the efficiency of linear revenue channels.
- Contribute to financial forecasting and sales execution including ratecard management and pricing direction.
- Manage ad-hoc financial requests from internal teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5+ years of experience in media
- Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Expert in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills. Collaborative and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-changing work environment