Manager, Strategic Planning
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, you’ll help create the future of real community—a future where people show up, do things, and actually talk. Join us.
We’re looking for a Manager, Strategic Planning, to lead our strategic planning and internal reporting process. You’ll work alongside Meetup’s COO to create the right operational rhythms and routines to foster alignment and clarity, and you’ll focus a lot of time on how we communicate our strategy and plans.
We would look to you to:
- Develop a consistent strategic planning framework and process, working in partnership with the executive team and business leads
- Support prioritization efforts across key strategic initiatives with COO and executive team
- Help communicate our strategy clearly and consistently
- Drive transparency and alignment across teams — critical as Meetup rapidly expands the size of the team
- Make all operations more efficient
- Develop a structured rhythm of meetings and operational routines to support effective information sharing and decision making across Meetup
- Display a consistent understanding of our business metrics and regularly surface data and insights in actionable ways
You're our ideal teammate if you:
- Want to help position one of the Internet's great brands for explosive growth
- Have strong analytical skills and love diving into data to solve problems
- Have experience as a management consultant or in a strategic planning role
- Are obsessed with measuring the impact of everything we do
- Can clearly and simply convey information in presentations
- Think strategically but you're also willing to get your hands dirty
- Don’t find complex problems daunting
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?