Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
Angi is seeking a strong Manager to join the Category Management team. This team seeks to develop targeted strategies, tailored solutions, and optimized operations to address the unique needs of the Homeowners and Service Professionals that we serve – all in the belief that this is necessary to unlock and further accelerate the company’s growth. This is a unique opportunity to work on Angi’s highest growth revenue initiatives, from early testing through scaling.
Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals. This makes our analytic opportunities complex and rich. We work daily with product, operations, BI, and other departments across the organization to develop, refine, and monitor results of initiatives designed to drive outsized value. Due to the multifaceted nature of our business, our team provides an excellent environment to combine and apply your business acumen, technical knowledge and quantitative skills to drive insights.
You will be responsible for driving impact through exploratory analyses, AB test deconstruction, KPI development and report/dashboard construction for the Outdoor team.
What you'll do
- Provide data-driven insights and analyses for the Category Management team and category-related initiatives across the organization
- Develop your technical skills – particularly in SQL, Adobe Analytics, and Looker
- Partner with our product, sales, and marketing teams to model strategies for new products/promotions/initiatives and provide insights to help shape roadmaps and develop test ideas
- Collaborate across operations and various analytics teams developing exploratory models that uncover marketplace dynamics, consumer and service professional behavior insights and levers to affect each
- Learn the complex Angi ecosystem and be the subject matter expert on Outdoor data
- Synthesize large data sets into digestible information and actionable recommendations
- Pursue new approaches to solving problems with creativity and innovation
What qualities are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in a financial/business analysis role
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information and presenting concise analyses
- SQL experience; Looker or Adobe Analytics experience a plus
- Humble and effective cross-functional team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
Compensation & Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)