WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Manager of Strategy & Insights, you will lead a team of analysts to monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs), trends, and deliver prescriptive recommendations to drive efficiencies across the organization. You will also help to inform Braze’s sales strategy, allocation of resources, and drive quarterly forecast accuracy.
- Own Go To Market (GTM) Analytics function for the Revenue Operations team
- Manage a team of highly performing IC’s across Sales & Marketing insights, in addition to Territory Analysis & Optimization
- Gather, interpret and analyze business requirements and uses cases, and design reporting solutions that help us address GTM needs
- Monitoring and reporting key performance indicators (KPIs), trends, and delivering prescriptive recommendations to drive efficiencies across the organization
- Collaborating with our Systems and Business Intelligence teams to manage our available data sources, and produce clear, digestible reporting with actionable business insights
- Support team initiatives such as planning, ROI analysis, and performance analysis
- Deliver quarterly and ad-hoc presentations on marketing, and sales performance to sales leadership, the C-suite
- Perform projects and statistical analyses that measure effective sales execution and achievement of growth objectives
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative/business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years experience in Go-to-Market Analytics, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or Sales Strategy
- 2+ years of experience in a people management capacity, coaching and leading a team
- Ability to translate complex data into simple insights, and communicate them effectively
- Proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Tableau Prep & Tableau Desktop, Alteryx, or SQL
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.