Peloton is looking for a passionate and analytically minded Strategy Manager to help us identify and evaluate opportunities for growth. Reporting to a Senior Manager on the team, he or she will work cross-functionally and take a research-based approach to help shape critical strategic and business development initiatives for the company. The Strategy function sits within Peloton’s broader Strategy & Corporate Development team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Lead primary and secondary research and analysis to support the development of Peloton’s near and long-term strategy
- Projects could include: product development and pricing, new revenue opportunity evaluation, international expansion, addressable market sizing, market landscape research, and strategic planning support
- Synthesize data and research findings into insightful strategic recommendations; help communicate key findings to senior leadership
- Manage end-to-end project timelines, and support third party vendor and stakeholder management throughout
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Product, Finance, Revenue, Membership, and other teams on a variety of growth-focused projects
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, private equity, or corporate strategy experience is required)
- Experience managing primary and secondary research, and translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite (modeling experience is a plus)
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.