Peloton is looking for a passionate and analytically minded Strategy Manager to help us evaluate opportunities for growth. Reporting to a Director on the team, they will work cross-functionally and take a research-based approach to help shape critical strategic and business development initiatives for the company. The Strategy function sits within Peloton’s broader Strategy & Corporate Development team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Lead primary and secondary research and analysis to support the development of Peloton’s near- and long-term strategy
- Projects could support: product development and product pricing, new revenue opportunity evaluation, international expansion, addressable market sizing, market landscape research, and strategic planning support
- Synthesize data and research findings into insightful strategic recommendations; help communicate key findings to senior leadership
- Manage end-to-end project timelines, and support third party vendor and stakeholder management throughout
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Product, Product Marketing, Finance, Revenue, Membership, New Market Development, Supply Chain and other teams on a variety of projects
- 3-5 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, and/or corporate strategy experience is required)
- Experience executing and managing primary / secondary research and translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple workstreams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs); experience with Looker is a plus
- A strong team player
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.