Manager, Supply Planning (Accessories) at Peloton
The Manager of Accessory Supply Planning at Peloton will oversee the supply planning function of Peloton’s accessory product portfolio. You will be responsible for managing supply requirements with our manufacturing partners, develop and implement processes and systems to fully support our demand growth and expanding product categories. You will partner and collaborate with Demand / Marketing / Sourcing / Operations teams to drive supply capabilities to meet our business goals.
- Lead business process re-engineering initiatives to increase productivity, quality and effectiveness of Supply Planning related activities
- Effectively manage supply planning cycle to build appropriate inventory level to support for all sales regions and channels
- Build analysis and scenario plans to support S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain team highlighting Service, Inventory and Logistic cost impact and tradeoffs
- Develop and build up planning system solution to manage supply requirements, supply visibility, and long term capacity requirements
- Analyze and set item replenishment parameters based on product category, demand variability, and lead time
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constrains/process gaps and drive corrective actions
- Develop reports related to POs, Supply commit schedules, Inventory, Forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- 5+ years of Supply Planning experience or related roles
- Proven track record of implementing processes and systems to improve organization and working methods
- Prior experience managing Asia based suppliers required
- Strong experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, building data models with large data sets, excel savvy
- Prior experience with consumer product manufacturing, sales, and direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Prior experience with leading ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems and implementation projects preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.