Market Development Analyst at Bizzabo
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:20 a.m. (EST) on Friday, January 31, 2020
As a Market Development Analyst, you will develop and own processes to identify viable selling opportunities for our growing sales team. You will incorporate a mixture of manual and automated methods to maintain a healthy list of accounts from which our team of Business Development Representatives and Account Executives will work.
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assemble sales territories on a continuous basis. Ensure territories offer each salesperson with an equal opportunity to succeed by fairly distributing use-cases, industry groups, company location, and company sizes across our teams.
- Create and own the processes by which viable accounts are identified and maintained. Do so by vetting un-owned accounts in our database, and sourcing new viable accounts. Ensure accounts are qualified based on employee size, location, contact role, and event type.
- Research (using manual and automated methods) key information related to prospective customers. This includes identifying relevant events, target contacts, and additional information as needed.
- Build processes to ensure that account information related to location, employee size, contact role, event use-case, and competitor contract length is maintained and improved over time. This includes manually updating this information based on your research.
- Codify and update the criteria used to determine if an account is sale-able based on input from our sales and customer success teams, and insights derived through your own research.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree
- Work experience related to market development, sales, marketing, business operations, or similar.
- Curious and self-motivated thinker with outstanding analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, particularly basic and moderate formulas and Pivot Tables.
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description