Squarespace is looking for a Market Researcher to build out operational excellence within our Market Research function. With millions of websites across the globe, Squarespace has an incredibly diverse customer base. The Market Research team strives to learn about their needs and goals, and to use that understanding to improve our product and marketing strategies.
We are looking for an inquisitive, detail-oriented person who is willing to contribute to the research process end-to-end. You will help refine and improve the team’s operations, from survey design and programming, data analysis, insight reporting, to tracking project impact. Experience with market research operations and project management is required for this role. This position is based in New York City and reports directly to the Head of Market Research.
- Support our team with day-to-day research needs, including background research, recruitment for research studies, survey programming/testing, field management, data cleaning/maintenance, and deck creation
- Streamline the team’s recurring reporting needs (e.g. monthly or quarterly insight reports)
- Build out and establish operational best practices and processes, from stakeholder to vendor management, improving and managing project documentation, and overseeing the creation of standardized language, deliverables and templates to be leveraged by the full team.
- 3-4 years of experience in market research project management, operations management, or related areas
- Survey design and survey programming experience
- Must be comfortable digging into raw datasets to generate actionable insights
- Experience writing and creating clean, synthesized executive reports from multiple sources
- Experience working in a G-Suite environment is a plus
- Experience working with a variety of research methodologies (qual & quant) and vendor partners a plus
- Curious, inquisitive mindset and excited to learn the ins and outs of market research at Squarespace
- Very comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the ability to balance competing priorities while collaborating and sharing responsibilities across the team
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,100 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.