The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
We are seeking a global Marketing Analytics Junior Analyst to join our Demand Generation team. This role reports into the Senior Director of Marketing Operations. This position can be locating in our New York, NY office or Raleigh, NC office.
- ...develop new and modify existing data models based off marketing and sales activity, working with Salesforce.com, Pardot and our in-house business intelligence tool set
- ...support our global demand generation team by providing actionable reporting, dashboards and analysis for data-driven decisions and forecasting
- ...help to drive quarterly business reviews, strategic projects and transformational initiatives through extracting & analyzing data and summarizing key findings into PowerPoint presentations
- ...support our business units with ongoing analysis and recommendations
- ...have a Mathematics, Business, Marketing or Economics degree
- ...understand marketing/demand generation KPIs, including how the inbound and outbound sales funnels are structured
- ...knowledge of common SaaS metrics and business logic around Leads/Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities.
- ...experience with data models involving Salesforce and Marketing Automation systems
- ...experience with Business Intelligence and data visualization in tools such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or similar
- ...proficiency in SQL or at least one programming language such as Python or R
- ...result-oriented attitude and strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- ...ability to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives
- ...excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengths finder test
- ...offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.