The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, and Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join the Channel Optimization team within the broader Marketing Science function. This person will partner with our Digital App acquisition marketing team to play a critical part in expanding our portfolio of Connected Fitness and Digital products efficiently and effectively.
- Partner with the Acquisition Marketing team to measure Digital App marketing campaigns and optimize incremental marketing performance
- Provide thought partnership and data support to drive the design, execution, and measurement of impactful marketing campaigns
- Lead application of best practices in experimental design and statistical analysis across digital and offline channels to measure incremental lift and diminishing returns; design, perform, and evangelize marketing tests such as A/B testing, matched market, and pre/post analysis
- Build data visualization, advanced reports, dashboards and reports that explain and track performance against business KPIs
- Collaborate with Analytics Engineers and marketing stakeholders to design and update data models
- Perform ad hoc campaign analysis and deep dive investigations to understand customer journey to drive Digital App free trials and subsequent upsells to Connected Fitness products
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 2-4 years of marketing analytics experience with knowledge in digital or app marketing functions
- Strong analytical grasp of ecommerce and app marketing measurement
- Experience with SQL and working with large sets of data
- Experience with data visualization products such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience with ETL, data cleaning and data modeling
- Comfortable with spreadsheet and presentation tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to non-technical team members
- Can do attitude with the ability to quickly pivot between projects and priorities
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.