At Teachable, we empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. Our Business Operations team supports our Sales and Customer Success functions.
We are seeking an Operations Analyst to become a subject matter expert on the data, metrics, and KPIs that drive customer outcomes. Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our growing teams have the insights, systems, and processes they need to succeed.
- Develop and maintain department-wide analytics and reporting infrastructure
- Identify and build operational metrics needed to manage and guide team performance
- Analyze processes to surface inefficiencies, then make workflow/tool recommendations
- Partner with leadership on strategic roadmap and target-setting; informing decisions with data-driven insights and rationale
- Form strong relationships across the company, collaborating on high-impact cross-functional initiatives
- Provide ad hoc analytical support across both sales and customer support functions, improving decision speed and quality
- 2-4+ years experience in an analyst role, preferably in the consumer/saas space and ideally in sales/business-ops units
- Fluency and direct experience in building operational metrics and reporting systems
- Strong SQL and Excel skills, with experience with at least one BI platform (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot) and/or CX platforms (Zendesk)
- Exceptional project management, communication, and presentation skills; able to convey complex topics to a wide array of stakeholders
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now a part of the Hotmart group, an international startup, based in Brazil, with over 800 employees worldwide. Hotmart's mission is to help creators earn a living from their passion.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
We plan to be optionally remote until at least September 2021
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Discretionary paid vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.