WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You will be working with internal stakeholders in our Media Trading team to provide powerful insight and tools that will effectively impact revenue.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Contribute to Media Trading Team process improvement initiatives and projects
- Make individual contributions to the Team KPI achievement
- Consult directly TTD stakeholders and understand the business issues and opportunities
- Fulfill data analytics and reporting requests
- Contribute to the assessment of the current state of existing data, enhancements that can be made, and future data points that could provide value to the company
- Define, create, implement and standardize “single source of truth” reports and dashboards for various departments within the company
- Create tools that can be rolled out across the team to improve process and increase revenue.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details
- Good attention to detail, an ability to follow process and to demonstrate logical thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse group and team, as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ownership in issues and accountability for actions
- A sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of true teamwork
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-4 years experience in an analyst role, reporting and process improvement
- Advanced Excel Business experience a plus
- SQL experience also a plus
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.