Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Operations Analyst to join our team. We have complex operations that require attention to detail and and problem-solving.
- Maintaining and optimizing a system for financial document analysis
- Operating crowdsourced labor and understanding labor costs
- Communicating to COO and other management team members
- Organizing data for efficient tracking
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Proven experience working in operations
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to operate highly time-sensitive processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex data flows
- Business Process Outsourcing experience
- Crowdsourcing experience
- Understanding of financial services
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description