Operations Analyst at Teachable
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:18 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 6, 2020
At Teachable, our mission is to empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. To accomplish that, we continue to innovate upon the largest site builder for online courses and expertise, and develop strategies to make our creators increasingly successful.
Our Customer Care and Product Solutions teams own front line and escalated support issues, directly growing the number of successful creators on Teachable. We are seeking an Operations Analyst to become a subject matter expert on the data, metrics, and KPIs that drive customer support outcomes. Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, you will play a key role in ensuring that our growing teams execute with increased quality and efficiency.
- Create and maintain team-wide analytics and reporting infrastructure
- Conduct and present analysis, informing our strategic and tactical initiative roadmap
- Develop and continually improve customer operations forecasting including multi-channel support volumes, headcount and scheduling requirements, et al.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships to drive our team’s success
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to customer operation managers and leadership, improving our decision speed and quality
- 2-3 years experience in an analyst role, preferably supporting multi-channel customer service teams
- Strong SQL and Excel skills, with experience with at least one BI platform (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Exceptional project management, communication, and presentation skills; able to convey complex topics to a wide array of stakeholders
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our hundreds of thousands of instructors have earned more than $500M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
Discretionary vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
Parental leave, 16 weeks, fully paid after 3 months of service
401(k) with match after 3 months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Dependent Care FSA
Your own standing desk or other personalized workspace
Gym + wellness matching stipend
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. If you're on the fence about applying, please do! Additionally, Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Read Full Job Description