Operations Analyst at Giant Machines
Giant Machines is a software consulting firm based in NYC. Our clients include financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and startups. GM’s product approach is user-focused, design forward. Our applications are well thought out, beautiful products that are also technically sound, well documented, and performant.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re looking for an Operations Analyst to help us as we continue to expand the business and enter a phase of strategic growth and level up our operational chops. You’ll work closely with senior leadership and become an integral part of what makes Giant Machines an amazing company for employees and clients alike. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
- Review and approve weekly timesheets for all employees to ensure completion and consistency.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analytics on billable hours and timesheet data.
- Analyze and assist in understanding the quantitative aspects of various invoices, contracts, licenses, etc.
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators across various aspects of the business..
- Build and maintain data analyses and reporting dashboards.
- Help us expand, refine, and document our policies and procedures.
- Support the onboarding process for all new hires.
- Help coordinate annual reviews and employee development efforts such as 1on1s and 360 reviews.
- Assist in planning and executing company events and celebrations.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to improve the use of key metrics.
- Support the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics.
- Help craft employee surveys and company-wide communications.
- Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, participation in special projects, system enhancements or ad hoc projects as assigned.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 2+ years proven experience as an analyst or in a similar role
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- You feel at home in a spreadsheet, love to slice & dice data
- You’re motivated, enthusiastic and driven - taking initiative to engage challenges, solve problems, and consistently find ways to be more efficient and improve processes
- You carefully balance between procedural, empathetic and pragmatic approaches to every situation or problem
- You take pride in your ability to organize, prioritize and execute on whatever you take on
- You’ve got a passion for continued learning and improving yourself and the people around you
While working with us, you'll collaborate with highly-skilled, highly-motivated designers, developers and professionals. Join a company that really values and respects every member of our team and recognizes they are GM’s most valuable assets.
Recruitment Agencies: Giant Machines does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.