Operations Business Analyst
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The Operations Business Analyst will report to the SVP, Operations and will be a significant player in driving CLEAR’s growth: You will create financial models, communicate with stakeholders, generate pitch decks and identify trends and opportunities via the data.
What you will do:
- Monitor, analyze and improve our business by conducting research, interpreting data and making recommendations based on your findings.
- Compile business reviews and help develop business cases to support investment decisions
- Conceptualize, build and automate internal facing dashboards and reports, reflecting the performance and activities of the business against its main KPIs
- Provide written research reports
- Develop presentations as needed
- Assist with internal projects in a timely, accurate and thorough manner (ranging from market research to proposals)
- Support business opportunities to evaluate the need and potential for new CLEAR service offerings
- Perform bi-weekly analysis
- Prepare spreadsheets and analyze data
- Review and analyze client, market data, and industry research
Who you are:
- You are a data evangelist
- A self-starter who can listen, form insight, drive strategic vision
- You posses strong at risk management and prioritization skills
- Embody CLEAR leadership principles, including a bias for action, indefatigability, a high moral code, and are service minded
- Passionate about identity technology and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- B.S. or B.A. or Equivalent Experience Required
- 3+ years’ experience in financial or relevant market analysis
- Familiarity with tools for Data Collection and Reporting
- Demonstrated evidence of excellent written and verbal skills